Keyword Analysis & Research: signs my dog drank antifreeze

Keyword Analysis

Keyword Research: People who searched signs my dog drank antifreeze also searched

Frequently Asked Questions

Will antifreeze kill a dog?

Even ingesting just a little antifreeze can be fatal—less than ½ a teaspoon per pound can be enough to kill a dog. Antifreeze poisoning affects the gastrointestinal tract, liver, brain, and kidneys. Once ingested, ethylene glycol is rapidly absorbed from the stomach and metabolized in the liver, leading to acute kidney failure.

Is antifreeze harmful to dogs?

Any amount of antifreeze is dangerous to dogs, even if it’s found in contaminated water such as puddles. Just a tablespoonful is potentially fatal. If you suspect your dog has drunk antifreeze then you should call your vet or, out of hours, your nearest Vets Now pet emergency clinic, straight away.

Search Results related to signs my dog drank antifreeze on Search Engine