How to rent out a campervan?
Rental companies offer good deals to agents like MotorHome Republic in order to rent out as many campervans as possible. On average, a rental company manages to rent out about 30% of their vehicles directly to customers. So for the remaining 70%, they need agents like MotorHome Republic.
DA: 61 PA: 2 MOZ Rank: 35