|nws twin cities snow totals||0.79||0.2||749||60|
|snow totals twin cities metro||1.95||0.3||5516||91|
|snow forecast twin cities||1.6||0.2||7739||86|
|snowfall totals twin cities mn||1.45||0.8||5754||67|
|snowfall in twin cities||0.97||0.9||3356||56|
|nws snow totals mn||0.42||0.3||5746||56|
|nws twin cities weather||1.17||0.1||800||52|
|nws twin cities mn||0.25||0.1||3844||52|
|twin cities weather noaa||0.07||0.9||6650||85|
|twin cities weather forecast noaa||1.08||1||5624||48|
|current snow totals mn||0.42||0.3||6560||92|
|snow totals mn today||1.42||0.2||4394||12|
|twin cities weather report||0.9||0.5||5089||6|
|national weather service twin cities||0.7||0.3||6744||86|
The Twin Cities snowfall data set is derived by merging data from downtown St. Paul (1884-1891), downtown Minneapolis (1891-1938), the Twin Cities International Airport (1938-2000), the Chanhassen Office of the National Weather Service (2000-2004), and back to the Twin Cities International Airport (2004-present).How is the NWS snowfall forecast determined?
This map is the official NWS snowfall forecast in inches during the time period shown on the graphic. This snowfall amount is determined by NWS forecasters to be the most likely outcome based on evaluation of data from computer models, satellite, radar, and other observations.How do I access daily snow observations from GHCN stations?
Daily snow observations from GHCN stations are available using the pulldown menus below to select the state, month, and year of interest for either snowfall or snow depth data. Access to these data supports the Federal Emergency Management Agency's need for near real-time observations used in assessing requests for disaster assistance.What is the probability of more snow falling?
This higher amount is an unlikely scenario, with only a 1 in 10, or 10% chance that more snow will fall, and a 9 in 10, or 90% chance that less snow will fall. This number can help serve as an upper-end scenario for planning purposes.